You can go to cart and save for later there.
Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. N Simonova. Tell us if something is incorrect. Book Format: Choose an option. Add to Cart.
Examining instances of stories being continued by someone other than the 'original' author, it asks precisely what this distinction has meant historically. Why have some continuations been defined as 'spurious,' and what can this tell us about the development of Early Modern attitudes towards authorship, originality, and narrative closure? Nuanced case studies spanning the period to explore paratextual disputes surrounding works by authors including Sir Philip Sidney, John Bunyan, and Samuel Richardson.
- SearchWorks Catalog?
- About This Item!
- Early Modern Literature In History Series.
- *- Regularity of locally compact groups.
- Schaums Outline of Applied Physics (4th Edition) (Schaums Outlines Series)!
- A Spiritual Resuscitation: How to Start Your Own Revival.
- You may also be interested in....
Prefaces, commendatory verses, and correspondence provide evidence about the motivations of continuation-writers, the responses of authors and 'proprietors' to these texts, and the changing relationships between professional authors and their readers. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information.
Authorship and first-person allegory in late medieval France and England in SearchWorks catalog
Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide.
If you want to download this book, click link in the last page 5. You just clipped your first slide!
- Starch Polymers: From Genetic Engineering to Green Applications.
- Early Modern Authorship and Prose Continuations (Early Modern Literature in History).
- Bibliographic Information.
- About This Item?
- MCITP Guide to Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administration (Exam #70-647)?
- Stanford Libraries?
- Daddy Loves Me?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later. Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips.
THE BEST OF SCOTTISH BOOKS
Added to basket. The Mighty Dead. Adam Nicolson. George Orwell. The Odyssey.
Early Modern Authorship and Prose Continuations
Othello: The Oxford Shakespeare. William Shakespeare. All My Sons. Arthur Miller. Selected Poems of Sylvia Plath. Sylvia Plath.
- Early Modern Authorship and Prose Continuations | SpringerLink.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- 101 More Interventions in Family Therapy.
On Writing. Stephen King. The Three Theban Plays. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Tennessee Williams.